Friday, July 11, 2014

Scandaleyes, Rimmel (Spring VoxBox)

Its been FOREVER!!! I always say I'm going to post and then life happens.... So I'm back to review some items that were sent to me through Influenster. What they do is send out products to be tested and reviewed by people, in return for free products we just have to try them out and test them. Sounds like a good deal ...right!!

Well, this was one of my favorite products in the Spring Vox Box, the scandaleyes mascara from Rimmel.

I love this mascara. Everything about it is lovely. Its a nice, fat tube that fits nicely in your hand. The brush is huge and gets every lash and the texture and formula in this mascara is amazing. Its thick and really black and the best thing...I did not see any flaking as it wore through the day or smearing! I absolutely loved it. I will be repurchasing in the future!

I love Rimmel! You can find it at any retail/drugstore and its super inexpensive. I lost my card that comes with the box so I'm not exactly sure how much it is, I'm guessing under $7, which is a great price for this little treasure!!

So...if I were you ...I'd go out and try this baby out!! I'd give it 4 stars our of 5!! Good job Rimmel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment