Friday, July 11, 2014

.
So...heres the pic of the spring vox box. Rimmel mascara was my favorite so it deserved an individual post LOL. My next tops were the Softlip cube and nivea, followed by the Playtex and lastly kiss nails.

SOFTLIPS: The packaging is super cute, its like a little ice cube, similar to EOS balms. I like it, but because of the packaging you have to be careful how you close it or the top will take chunks off the lip balm. It smells fantastic, I got mine in a raspberry scent/flavor, (it does taste yummy LOL). The good thing is that it has SPF so its a good lip product when you're out and about.

NIVEA: This is supposed to tighten your skin, however i didn't use it consistanly to see a difference. It is however SUPER moisturizing, so i carried this in my purse for my dry hands. I would like to repurchase this in the future.

PLAYTEX: These get weird to review, it wont be super detailed. These are scented, which is a nice floral scent. They open up like an umbrella, which is good...i guess LOL. Overall, liked them. They are "sport" ones, so they are a bit more comfortable.

Nails....honestly ....I don't like wearing fake nails. They look very cute and easy to apply, but its not for me. :/


SO....those are my reviews!!

No comments:

Post a Comment