Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Healthy Scalp....happy hair!!

Hello again, know its been quite a while. My husband and I have been busy arranging our new home :), so I had to force myself to make time to do this post. As you know, I am signed up with Influenster. Its a company that send out products for consumers to try and report back about them. The more you participate in sharing online, the better your score, the more you can receive the products. So..I qualified for the Head and Shoulders box. It includes a full size shampoo and conditioner.

I have to say, I've tried products from this brand before...LONG TIME AGO, and it left my hair feeling icky. not moisturized or anything and I wasn't too fond of the smell. So when I found out I qualified I was like..."Cool, free shampoo" and then " Eh!". BUT when the packaged arrived, it looked different first off. Not only is this shampoo and conditioner for dandruff its also for damage rescue so of course I got super excited...AND this stuff smells yummy. Its not like the traditional scent, its PEACH!! :0)

The product states: (straight from them) "The Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue system was developed specifically to nurture the scalp AND dry damaged hair with intensive care, leaving hair up to 10X Stronger in Just Four Washes. Because of the carefully balanced combination of ingredients in the formula, Damage Rescue delivers both, intensive hair and scalp care with the proven anti-dandruff efficacy of Head & Shoulders."

I'm excited to try it. Maybe it could be a new alternative to an expensive brand. Let you all know!! :0 )

Until next time!!

Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment