Sunday, October 28, 2012

Influenster Beauty Vox Box

So I finally got a chance to post about my wonderful voxbox. If you don't know about this awesome program check out their site. Click here. I've had it for a while but work had me catching up and I had no time to do it. :( but I;m here now. Everything in the box was awesome, smells delicous and is super inexpensive. So what did I get you are asking check it out!!
1. NYC New York and Color Individual Eyes Custom Compact- $4.99: an all in one eye look kit that includes primer, illuminatior and four shadows (two of which are matte :) ). I got the one for brown eyes!!

2. Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit- $5.99: complete with eyelashes, adhesive and an applicator, for 24 hour hold. Not a lash person so lets see how easy or hard this is LOL. Maybe a video??

3. Bath & Body works Mini candle  $3.50 in Pumpkin Cupcake PLUS a $10 coupon for 3 wick candle: provides an amazing fragarence for your home and smells too good...I wanted to eat it!!!

4. EBOOST packet $28 for box of 20- boosts mood, focus and immunity with natural ingredients.

5. Goody Simple Style Spin pin $7.29 in a light shade- allows easily achieve chic updo styles. twirl in hair to form buns of all kinds. (tried these before, LOVE THEM!!)

6. Not your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream $6.00 for 4 oz. full size- fights frizz, reduces styling time with coconut and silk extract.

Excited to try everything!! And let me just say the smells from the products in this box are AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment