Saturday, September 1, 2012

A ladies best friend ;)

So FYI, fair warning, this post is going to be about feminine products. If you have no interest in reading my opinion on this stuff PLEASE move on. If you are interested in trying something new...here goes.

As you have read, I have received some products from Always new Radiant Infinity in my Latina VoxBox. Its something different for sure, but it was nice to receive a full size (box of 16) for me to try. Oh...back track...If you haven't heard about VoxBox, Its a service where people are selected based on how many badges you have. What they do is send you products to try out for free and you have to post your honest opinion on them. Then you have to fill out surveys on each thing. If you'd like to learn more or sign up click here: VoxBox to find out more info.

Ok so back to the review. Any who, I got a full size box of the regular pads with flexi-wings from Always. The box itself is very cute, very girly. I've used Always products since Aunt Flo has begun visiting, but I have to say...I really much prefer these pads.

I promise I will not be super detailed here, just gonna mention the difference at a glance.

So the old pads compared to these are lumpy, thick and almost makes it feel like your wearing a diaper. These new ones are thin, flexible and you almost forget you even have one on. :o When I touched it, it reminded me a bit of memory foam, very bouncy, foamy...I don't even know how to explain it...comfy I guess, I like it! The old ones feel like hard cotton compared to these. I don't know exactly if they sell them with out a scent, but the ones I received have a clean scent, not heavily perfumed, but enough to keep you fresh.

I have to say I am a bit impressed by how far they've come along with the technologies they  use for pads. I will no longer be buying old nasty lumpy ones, these fresh, new, thin ones have turned  out to be a girls best friend in feminine products :). I look forward to purchasing more in the future and trying out their other Radiant Infinity products.

No comments:

Post a Comment