Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick

As promised...here is day one of P.O.D. and  the product I've chosen for today is from Rimmel. Rimmel is one of those brands that always catches my attention, maybe its the cool packaging, but sometimes those colors are just amazing. So a couple days ago I went to Wal-grens with my future sister in law and I found myself reaching for the Rimmel  section which was 50% off. I haven't purchased any lipsticks in a while, but I wanted a good shade that was not over the top and could reach for everyday. I purchased the Moisture Renew lipstick in Rose Blush. Its a beautiful color, a rosy shade that seems a lil sheer but very buildable. What even cooler about these is that it really does keep my lips moisturized and it is SO shiny, no need for a gloss. The cooler part that makes this line even better for summer...its SPF18. Your lips get the protection they need, moisture, a great shine with no sticky mess. Its awesome!!!! I might even go back for some more ....hehe :)

 This is what Rimmel's site says about it : " Smoother Lips, Better Colour;This moisture-infused lip essential reduces lip dryness by up to 65% for smoother lips and better colour. Developed with SPF 18 and a cutting edge Self Adapting Moisture Complex that features Hylaronic Acid, Collagen and Vitamins A, C and E to nourish lips, leaving them with a smoother surface for better colour application and wear. 24 creamy".

I tried to swatch, but because its shiny, the color doesn't show up so great.  So i just went with a lip shot!! HAHA!! Try it out...tell me what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment