Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hello Bombshell!!

    Todays P.O.D. come from the sexy Victoria's Secret. I am a huge VS fan, as far as their bras and panties, body mists and cremes, but I've never really quite payed much attention to the makeup line they had. Yes I have seen it here and there on Youtube tutorials and other blogs but I've never gone out of my way to purchase any.
    Well, the other day I happened to make my way into VS and while I was about to purchase my items, there it was, in a beautiful packaging of Adriana Lima, in bright pink, the Hello Bombshell palette. They did have a bigger pallete but I figured with all the darn makeup I have now, I'd never finish using that thing, so I went with the smaller one which was around $30.
    Now if your like me...$30 is a pretty heft amount for makeup ( I like the cheap stuff heheh) but I decided on it anyway just because I fell in love with the eye shadows in the palette. The are rich, blend-able and sparkly and I like that. ALSO, this lil palette has a great variety of lip shades and glosses, a baby eye liner, baby lip liner, baby mascara and 3 face powders AND 4 blushes. All very nice shades.
    So...what can I tell you about this palette. THe color pay off is amazing. THe shades all show up so well on my skin and they do last. I tried the mascara on today, and that is the only thing I can tell you I'm not too fond of. It was very thick but didn't seem to catch on my lashes much. Other than that, this thing is awesome. Its a nice complete palette for an over night stay or to take on a weekend getaway.
I didn't have time to swatch the colors but I'll be sure to do it some other time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment