Monday, June 6, 2011

Product of the Day

    So I have been really bad at keeping up with my blogs. I don't even know why I chose to make so many. I guess I thought I'd have a lot more free time, but...as it turns out, I didn't. BUT...since I am a teacher I am fortunate enough to have summers off :) YAY!! And, since I'm a shop-a-holic I have a million and one products I'd love to share. So...I've decided to do a "Product of the day".
     This will give me the oppourtunity to actually use all those forgotten about products and share them with my fellow blogger friends...the few I have (thank you by the way).
   So...what should you expect from this P.O.D..... well I'll probably share 1. how I use the product, 2. What I think about it, 3. Swatches (if it applies). The P.O.D. might be a makeup product, body or face product, hair product or maybe...I might throw in a fashion product.
   I'm hoping that doing this will take my complete attention and keep me from buying more products ( I am trying to save up for my wedding next June :) ). So, I hope you tune in and maybe share some or your favorites and comment.

See ya tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment