Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mist Opportunity

If you haven't hear of mark®, I suggest you check it out. This little branch of AVON had some super affordable, modern products that range from makeup to fashion. They even have a great skincare line...which is where my review comes from today, mark's MIST OPPORTUNITY. This is a little multi-tasking refresher for your face. What do you mean by 'multi-tasking' you ask...well...lets just name a few things it does. FIRST, it's a skin refresher and revitalizer that makes your face feel AMAZINGLY soft, you can also use it as a moisturizer for days when you feel like going light on it, and it can be used over makeup to set it...almost like MAC's Fix+...but cheaper. At $8 a pop why not try this baby out. Here's what AVON has to say about it :" If your skin needs a pick-me-up and your makeup needs a touch up then try this all-around skin revitalizer pumped with grapefruit, kiwi and lemongrass extracts that delivers a burst of antioxidant benefits to purify, rejuvenate and replenish skin." I'd recommend this product for those of you who can't pay the $18 for the MAC Fix+. You won't regret it. I use this product after washing my face at night. I spray it two times into my hands (so I don't waste the product) and then pat it on my face, I also use it on those unsightly bumps I get on my arms. It used to be really bad, but after using this product every night (2 sprays in my hand for each arm) they've almost completely disappeared. :D LOVE this stuff!!! Try it out and let me know what you think!!


http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?pf_id=33658

No comments:

Post a Comment